Friday, 26 September 2008

He Has Even Got The Voice Now

After a few days of crap, we are on the other side.

I hate it when my lad is ill, even with just a minor cold, it really knocks the stuffing, and my sense of humour, right out of me.

It’s daft as I know he’s going to be ok, and all is being done that can be.

You just have to sit it out.

Well we have. The worse of it, we hope anyway.

And another positive junior found today, was that his Darth Vader impression just got more accurate.



Phew. Share/Save/Bookmark


Kori said...

Always a bright side, and I am happy to know he is feeling better, and therefore so are you. Hope you have an excellent weekend.

dadshouse said...

May the force be with you.

Single Parent Dad said...

kori- Thanks and we shall.

dadshouse - With our midi-chlorians counts I think it always will be!

Can Bass 1 said...

I find having a cold increases my range at the bottom of the register. Silver linings, and all that...

harassedmomsramblings said...

Glad he is doing better ;)

Elle Charlie said...

Very cute.

Post a Comment