Tuesday, 24 February 2009

Not Here, There

I made my virgin guest posting yesterday.

This is the first time I have been able to take up a request for guesting, not that I have had many, but an internet first for me, all the same.

I have been slowly attempting to educate the lovely Kat on football – yeah the real stuff played with a round thing – and trying to convince her that she should also be considering cricket as a spectator sport.

Anyhow, she is posted here from America with her Air Force husband, and there two little princesses. And this week they have parents visiting, and will be off enjoying the best of England, so obviously will have no time to spare, thus blogging is out the window.

So her entertaining writing at 3 Bedroom Bungalow is temporarily suspended.

That is where I come in.

Or here more specifically.

Pop over and take a peek, and add her blog to your reader, if you haven’t already, so you can enjoy the real stuff upon her virtual return. Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Petra a.k.a The Wise (*Young*) Mommy said...

Just wanted to say great job over at Kat's and thanks for stopping by my blog too!

rosiescribble said...

Great guest post S.P.D, and 12 comments already when I hopped over there!

A Modern Mother said...

I'll go take a looksie...

Post a Comment