Monday, 9 March 2009

Sums It Up Really

I am on catch up, after a very enjoyable, yet very exhausting few days in our nation's capital.

Therefore I am struggling to muster the time and effort required for a proper blog post, but the following picture summaries our trip so much better that I could ever hope to.

Look, I even managed a cliche in a three sentence post.

So instead, I give you the budding, safety conscious, rock star.

London's crazy baby.


Melissa said...

oh, he's got the whole crossing guard, Eartha Kitt thing going on. But hey, it's London and no one cares!

The Dotterel said...

Love the specs!

Kat said...

Glad you boys had a good time!

Xbox4NappyRash said...

We could have had a pint!

Bee and Rose said...

Now he is just cool...he is really rockin' that whole junior rockstar look!

swile67 said...

The orange vest...great idea to keep him in your sights! love the spectacles kind of shades!Glad you had a fab time in your nation's capital!

T said...

That pic just ROCKS!!!

Laura said...

How freaking cool is that!!!!

Did you have a matching outfit ;-p

Chairman Bill said...

Watch out - this style will become de rigeur. You mark my words!

Penelope said...

Where did he get those glasses? It's obviously a new trend in the Big Smoke and I would hate to be behind the times! ;o)
Sounds like you had a fab weekend!

Zoeyjane said...

That's quite a rad photo. Glad you all had fun!

Cartside said...

very cool indeed! So London still rocks then?

Badass Geek said...

Safety and style. Rockin'.

Susan said...

Your son is very cute and the glasses are the best...would love to visit your capital!!!

Single Parent Dad said...

Melissa - Exactumiundo.

The Dotterel - So did most of London!

Kat - Thank you.

Xbox - You're kidding right? How very annoying. That would have been great.

Bee and Rose - My own little bad ass

Swile67 - I know, very useful.

T - I agree.

Laura - Of course, I took the picture in my sparkly platforms ;-)

Chairman Bill - 10 out of 10.

Penelope - Soho, don't ask.

Zoeyjane - Thanks

Cartside - It sure does.

Badass Geek - The modern rocker.

Susan - It is well worth a trip, but I wouldn't plan on staying too long, I was glad to get out of it.

rosiescribble said...

Cool shapes, and an equally cool jacket!

Xbox4NappyRash said...

Yes! We were in central London from Thursday night until Sunday.

You could have been my perfect 'get out' from going to see 'We will rock you'!

Mama Nabi said...

Is that a snarl?? What a rocker.

only a movie said...

He's adorable. Just found your blog and have been reading through.

Post a Comment