Wednesday, 15 April 2009

Want To Win A Nintendo Wii?

COMPETITION EXTENDED UNTIL THE 15th OF MAY 
- GET YOUR ENTRIES IN!



The global financial squeeze has probably refocused the majority of people to look again at their own financial situation, and where possible, save money.

I know this applies to all sorts of people and families, even those that have actually seen their own economic situation improve, by means of a reduced mortgage rate and lowered VAT.

It is no bad thing to be looking at ways to buy more effectively, and that means getting what you want at the best possible price.

And while we need to be buying at the best possible price, it is also good to know we are buying the right thing, and that is where my partner for this competition comes in.

Price comparison website Ciao offers just this facility. By comparing prices and allowing customers to leave reviews for the items it compares, it gives you all the information you will need in one place.

To promote this service, Ciao and myself are offering you the chance to win a Nintendo Wii, which are great fun, and a more active way to enjoy video games, have a look at the competition details that we are running together;

With the credit crunch in full swing, more of us are moving online to ensure parents find the best deals on our must have goods. A really important part of making consumer choices is knowing we have got the best deal but also easily have access to feedback from others on the goods we are looking to buy. What’s great for those surfing the web is that sites like Ciao.co.uk are now not only offering crucial price and user review information, but will pay their members to review products.

Ciao and Single Parent Dad have partnered to offer one lucky reader a Nintendo Wii. To win, all you have to do is create a login on
Ciao.co.uk and post a link to a product you have reviewed. Your review must contain 120 words and can be in text or video form. Once you have done at least one full product review, post your Ciao user name and a link to your review in the comments section on this blog post.

If you would like to double your entry, you can enter for a second time by providing back links to this site from your own blog quoting the words ‘
Single Parent Dad is offering readers a Wii’ and Ciao.co.uk.

The competition is open to all UK readers and deadline for entry is midnight of the 15th May. A winner will be selected at random (hopefully by an agreeable toddler).

It really is that simple, subscribe to Ciao and enter a product review, giving me the details in the comments on this blog post, and to double up your entry – to have two pieces of paper in the hat, or similar – use that backlink (a link to this post) within a post on your own blog, and that will automatically show up here too.

Good luck, with both your saving, and winning here.
Share/Save/Bookmark

17 comments:

Tismee2 said...

Wow, you and Ciao, together! You must be famous now.

I used to use Ciao a lot and got a few pounds here and there, haven't been on in years though. If I get time I will - but we are on hols and have only the one laptop between the two of us, so time has to be booked out!

SciFi Dad said...

Equal rights for the Commonwealth!

Equal rights for the Commonwealth!

Equal rights for the Commonwealth!

Equal rights for the Commonwealth!

Crystal Jigsaw said...

I think there will be a lot of kids out there who would love this chance to win.

CJ xx

dadshouse said...

My kids love playing Wii. Problem is, I love them reading and getting outside to play. But a little Wii every now and then is just fine!

Robert said...

Pity we already have a Wii.

Coding Mamma (Tasha) said...

I shall give it a go:

User name = TashaGoddard
Review = http://www.ciao.co.uk/Hotpoint_WDD_960_Aluminium__Review_5833807

Dan said...

You have enticed me into your little game damn you.

My username is dghughes and the link to my review is:

http://dvd.ciao.co.uk/Peppa_Pig_New_Shoes_And_Other_Stories_DVD__Review_5833827

Single Parent Dad said...

Tismee - Yes, so that means I can no longer reply to your comment ;-). You have a couple of weeks, so I hope you get chance.

SciFi Dad - What for the who? Don't you have any UK cousins?

CJ - I am sure there will, you going to enter on their behalf?

Dadshouse - I know, it's all about the b-a-l-a-n-c-e.

Robert - Do you also have Ebay?

Coding Mamma - Cheers, good odds at the minute.

Dan - Glad to have enticed you, this time.

Devan said...

http://www.ciao.co.uk/Little_Tikes_Junior_Activity_Gym__Review_5834412

Link above. My username is:
mom2jaderanetreyray

Not a soccer mom said...

I am not in the UK, and I dont have a Wii however, felt a need to add your link to my blog just in case I have a reader over the sea by chance.
What a fun thing for you to do, love reading about you and Max.

Linda said...

Hi, have posted about this for you and tried to spread the word a little with some messages. Good luck with it.

Dan said...

Don't know if you noticed, but I put a link to the contest over on the mini blog on my blog

etali said...

Nice competition!

I posted something about it on my blog:

http://lesleyharrison.wordpress.com/2009/04/24/single-parent-dad-reader-competition-win-a-wii/

My user name on Ciao is booknet, I put up a review here:

http://www.ciao.co.uk/Hacking_Exposed_Stuart_McClure_Joel_Scambray__Review_5835106

Anonymous said...

Hi. I've entered my review on Ciao. Being a complete technophobe, I'm not sure how to link to it, but my username is callbeth and I wrote a review about Catcher in the Rye...

The Dotterel said...

Hurrah! And in the nick of time, too!
http://bringingupcharlie.blogspot.com/2009/05/sun-sea-and-sand.html
(Although I did try registering with Ciao weeks ago - got nowhere!)

Single Parent Dad said...

COMPETITION NOW CLOSED

Thanks for all that entered.

And congratulations to Coding Mamma (Tasha) for winning the competition.

http://singleparentdad.blogspot.com/2009/05/and-winner-is.html

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

Post a Comment