Sunday, 26 July 2009

Back to School with Kickers

For the first time, I will be looking for a pair of school shoes this summer. No, not for me, but for the boy, he shall be starting ‘proper school’ in early September.

I have been quite canny, at least for me, in that I have bought Max black shoes in the past for his everyday usage, so new shoes dedicated for school only – that have to be black - will not be very far from his comfort zone. And, hopefully, will be two very comfortable zones for his feet.

Kickers, a favourite of my sister’s throughout our youth, is partnering with Apple this holiday, to offer school kids the chance to win a top spec Macbook, iPod Nanos, iPod Shuffles and iTunes vouchers.

The competition runs from 1st July until 31st August 2009 in selected Barratts, Schuh, Brantano, D2, JD and Slater Menswear stores. Competition details can be found here.


Share/Save/Bookmark