Saturday, 20 February 2010

Congratulations Xbox

No, I am not blowing wind up the tailpipes of Mr Gates' successors, more so sending my joy to Martin, of Xbox4NappyRash, who finally became the proud father, to a beautiful baby girl, Sanne, earlier today.

Martin has been trying to conceive a child since the inception of the internet, so this day is truly a tumultuous one.

So I am very much sending my best to this lovely new family unit, and wish them forever happy.

I am also very much looking forward to meeting Martin, when we both join our mutual chum Dan, on our epic charity walk later this year.

It will give me ample opportunity to discuss fatherhood with him, and also to chastise him for making Katy Perry videos that much more difficult to masturbate to.

Go check out my point, and some more pictures of this beautiful new arrival, over on Martin's blog.

Share/Save/Bookmark