Saturday, 6 March 2010

Formula moron

I am not a big fan of the sports personality. I love sports, love watching them, love playing some, but generally, the people of the very top of their game, are not very nice people, nor are they very interesting in all honesty.

They have had to be so focused, so narrow minded to get where they are, I imagine real relationships based on more than what-do-I-get-out-of-this have been difficult to develop.

However as they have known no better, they are probably blissfully ignorant to that fact, and in truth, if you have glamour models on speed dial for intellectually conversation and blow jobs, just how important is a real relationship?

Very, is my answer.

Oral sex is the same from a page 3 stunner, as it is a tramp, not that I have the proof, I have never been sucked off by a baps out model.

But when does all this focus start? Seemingly in childhood with a lot of our ‘stars’.

Pushing a child in such a way they have a narrow sole focus, and aim, is tantamount to child cruelty in my opinion, and the people that do it are all selfish wankers.

And they are missing out on so much by being such arseholes, often breeding the same in the process.

I have been getting back into Formula One, basically since the BBC started coverage again last year. And while I must commend them for their excellent work last year, I also recognise the monumental fuck up they made to get it. Paying a record amount, against no other bidders. Like, how, the fuck, does that happen?

Grand prix, indeed.

And now they need to make cuts?


How about starting with the cunts that came to that decision, rather than with BBC6?

However this week I read an interview the BBC ran with Lewis Hamilton, after it was announced his dad would be relinquishing his role as Lewis’ manager, to concentrate on other things, and being his dad.

Lewis told the Beeb; "I want to go for a beer with my dad. I want to go bowling with my dad. I want to go on holiday with my dad.”

At first I thought they had interviewed the wrong brother.

To me, it seems, that quote is an indication that he has missed out on all those things with his old man, at a time when those activities were probably more age appropriate.

Of course I could be wrong misguided from the truth, by this just being PR sanctioned glib, and in fact, the Hamiltons have had the best father son relationship in the world, ever, two.

But I suspect not. I just do not see how it is possible.

As much as I would love to be hurtling around Bahrain in the next week or so, getting tossed off by one of the Pussy Cat Dolls in the pits, I would not actually have thanked my parents for pushing me towards such a scenario.

What happens to the thousands that don’t make it?

Actually, that tramp mentioned something about being a child prodigy, but it was difficult to make out exactly what he was saying, as he was busied with other things.