Tuesday, 13 April 2010

I am not dead

At least I wasn’t when I wrote this.

The Easter holidays have effectively meant this blog, and other social media I frequent, have not had the priority they do when school is in session.

Thanks to all those that checked I was still in the land of the living, and I can confirm I am, at least in my very own little version of it, and at the point of hitting publish.

But I have still been busy in another guise, and I would love for you to go and have a read of my other stuff, if you have an interest in children’s literacy of course.

I am the editor of the Tidy Books Blog, a website sponsored by Tidy Books, the children’s bookcase people, but a place hoping to be a useful resource for parents and folks interested in what, or how, children read.

On this blog I have asked the question if children’s books should come with warnings, written about boys needing more help than girls, and suggested that limiting reading can actually be a good idea.

I have also reviewed children’s books I’ve been sent, and you may have recently entered a giveaway for some Tidy Books products.

You can also follow on Twitter and Facebook, where I try to collate all the interesting things I discover in the world of children’s reading.

Anyway, hope all this is of interest to some of you, and hope to see you over there soon.


Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Widget by LinkWithin